Building Strong, Resilient Communities
Revitalizing distressed communities in North Texas through loans and technical support for affordable housing financing and job creation.
When neighborhoods suffer, the whole community suffers.
The ADVANCE Community Fund is a mission-driven, nonprofit organization focused on poverty alleviation through the revitalization of distressed neighborhoods. Utilizing a holistic, integrated approach, the ADVANCE Community Fund benefits underserved communities by reducing barriers and ensuring equal access to affordable housing and family-sustaining jobs.
Affordable Housing & Job Creation
The North Texas ADVANCE Community Fund is focused on poverty alleviation by reducing barriers and addressing the core drivers of neighborhood resiliency, including affordable housing and job creation.See Our Story
Loans for affordable housing financing for the construction, acquisition and rehab of PSH, multi-family and single-family homes.
Participation in qualifying mixed-use projects
Exploration of innovative, affordable housing solutions
Technical assistance to housing agencies & community-based organizations
Economic development assistance
HGE & nonprofit capacity building
Community development financial services & financial literacy programs
Acceleration of job creation in low-income communities
Job training and creation of family living wage
Development programs supporting Opportunity Youth for long-term success
Our Strategic Goals
- Expand affordable housing in North Texas
- Be a catalyst for community revitalization & equitable development solutions
- Collaborate with nonprofits, government agencies, and anchor institutions to accelerate impact
- Convene CDFIs and CDCs to significantly expand funding opportunities across North Texas
- Seek to participate in the Treasury bond program as a CDFI intermediary and major bond issuer
- Create local, regional and national affiliations and strategic partnerships within the CDFI landscape