Providing access to capital for
affordable housing and job creation.
The Advance Community Fund is a mission-driven, nonprofit organization developed with the primary focus of alleviating poverty and transforming distressed neighborhoods.
Working closely with local leaders, residents, businesses and government organizations, the Advance Community Fund provides access to capital for affordable housing and job creation in low-income areas of Dallas County in the form of loans and technical assistance.
To create economic empowerment in underserved communities through…
- Affordable housing finance & other lending categories
- Economic development assistance for underserved communities
- Workforce development assistance & wrap-around support services
- Living wage job creation & community revitalization projects
- Public-private partnerships and interagency collaborations
- Capacity building and support for poverty alleviation agencies
Our mission is to advance economic mobility and community revitalization that benefits our underserved communities and their most vulnerable populations.
Thriving communities with access to affordable housing and living-wage employment.
- For-profit and nonprofit developers seeking capital for affordable housing
- Community service providers seeking to build facilities
- Employers seeking capital for expansion in low-income communities